I hope you all had a lovely weekend? I had quite a productive one, which to be fair was long over due! My Sunday consisted of apartment hunting and spending too much money in Zara. It’ll be beans on toast for the rest of the month after the damage that was done.
I decided to do a Get To Know Me style post as I haven’t done one in a LONG time, plus I personally love reading them on other blogs. So, for any of my fellow nosey parkers out there, below are 10 Random Facts About Moi 🙂
- I’m an only child, though if you ask my parents they claim to have two children; my dog and I. I’d also like to point out that I am the second favourite.
- I have an irrational fear of cows. I can’t explain why, I think it’s how they stare at you, plus the moo-ing. Ugh the moo-ing.
- I have yet to meet someone who can eat more than me. Those who know me best, know how much I can put away (v.ladylike I know!) It’s a skill I try to reign in and save for special occasions….like Tuesdays.
- I have an unexplainable love for Bruce Willis, Marzipan and Maroon 5.
- I have a tattoo of a butterfly silhouette (that I despise) on my hip, yes my hip because I was that cliched 17 year old who thought she was cool. I was not. Any teens out there reading this…don’t do it. Trust me, you’re twenty five year old self will thank you for it.
- The celebrity I would most like to meet is Denzel Washington – I just love him!
- When I was 5, I turned vegetarian. I wanted to ‘help the animals’ – however I was known to still enjoy a sausage sandwich every Sunday. My family didn’t have the heart to tell me, but I soon figured it out. I still do want to help the animals, but am no longer ‘vegetarian’ haha.
- I am a weirdo / perfectionist when it comes to grammar and spelling, so much so, that my project partner in college said her spelling and grammar improved immensely after working together due to fear of my corrections. April, you are welcome. 🙂
- When in a good mood, I have been known to randomly burst in to song or dance (sometimes both if you’re lucky) Yes, it happens quite frequently of a Friday.
- The only accent I can do is Scottish and the only thing I can say is ‘There’s been a murder’ – anyone else have to watch Taggart when visiting their grandparents as a child?
This post proved to be a tad more difficult than expected as I don’t actually have a favourite film, song or colour. I really should have thought about that before I started, but I do hope it gave you a bit of a giggle 🙂
If you share any of the above irrational (I argue rational) fears, inexplicable favourites or habits, be sure to let me know. I’d love to know I’m not alone! As always I’m over on Snapchat (@DayDreamerChic), Instagram & Facebook.
All My Love,