Hello Beautiful People,
I hope you’re enjoying your Sunday? It’s that time of the week again for my ‘foodie’ post and update on my healthy eating.
I’ve decided that I am going to try focus on the positive aspects of my diet this week instead of dwelling on the slip ups. I usually promote this for all aspects of life, so why not for my diet too? Being too hard on ourselves and focusing on the negative can just lead to giving up and feeling like we’ll never achieve our goals. Let’s focus on the good!
This week what I’ve done well:
- Upped my water intake back to the usual 1.5/2 litres a day.
- Ate a healthy breakfast every morning (except Saturday & Sunday)
- The only fizzy drink I had was during a night out on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- Incorporated more greens into my meals – mainly my lunches.
- Cut down my coffee intake and swapped for some green tea instead.
What I need to work on for next week:
- Dinner – I was tired and busy almost every evening and just wanted something quick. I didn’t always make the best decisions. This week I need to make sure I don’t undo all my hard work from the day and end my meals on a healthy note.
- Cut out unnecessary snacking. No you don’t need that chocolate Zoe nor are you actually hungry! The little nibbles here and there aren’t calorie free and they do add up.
Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
I did go out last night and have tried to prevent a death by hangover with a Chinese and some Cadburys as you will have seen on my Snapchat (daydreamerchic) While I don’t believe in diets on the weekend, I will try to be not so sinful next Saturday & Sunday.
How did you guys get on? Good I hope 🙂
All My Love