Hello Beautiful People ❤
There has been a lot of sad news being publicised this week. It can be quite difficult to stay positive and try focus on the good when we are seeing such horrific things on a daily basis. I personally find that music can directly impact my mood. I’m sure I’m not alone on this one.
Music is such a powerful tool, it can ease anxiety and completely change your frame of mind.
I was thinking the other day about some of the songs that instantly put me in a good mood. These are not necessarily my favourite songs, but they really are great for putting a smile on your face. Something I think a lot of us need after this week.
1. Brimful of Asha – Cornershop
2. Twist and Shout – The Beatles (Ferris Bueller’s Day off)
3. When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going – Billy Ocean
4. MMMBop – Hanson
5. Crazy in Love – Beyonce (who doesn’t want to shake their ass to this?)
6. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and The Waves
7. Blame it on the Boogie – The Jacksons
8. Raise your Glass – Pink
9. Proud Mary – Tina Turner
10. Don’t Upset The Rhythm – Noisettes
11. I Wanna Be Like you – Louis Prima (The Jungle Book)
12. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
13. Happy – Pharrell
14. Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
15. Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
16. Dancin’ in the Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
Everyone has different taste when it comes to music, mine is quite varied (as you can see) There are so many different options that can induce positivity. The above songs are just ones that put a smile on my face no matter what. Good music is good for the soul. If you’re feeling a bit down, which all of us do from time to time, then pop your earphones in and bop around to a song that cheers you up. It always manages to boost my mood.
Music gives a soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind -Plato
Until Next Time My Loves