Hello Beautiful People ❤
I hope you’re all enjoying your week. It’s finally Friday and I cannot wait to catch up on some sleep! Today’s post is a very happy one indeed as I was nominated for the Liebster Award from the lovely Kerrie of Bella and Vogue. This award is one amongst bloggers, where we nominate other blogs that we read and enjoy. You can learn more about it here on Bella and Vogue if you wish. The process basically means I have to answer 11 questions & provide 11 random facts about my life, whilst also nominating other blogs that I love and give them a list of questions too. Check it out below.
I just want to say a big Thank You to Kerrie as it is always lovely to have someone acknowledge your blog, so sending plenty of hugs her way ❤
Here We Go….
1. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Sandra Bullock, she seems so down to earth and funny. I’ve no idea if she actually is or if that’s just the characters she plays, but I really like her. I’m also a huge Johnny Depp fan.
2. Name one beauty or make up product that you cannot live without.
Nivea Moisturiser. I love the smell of it and it always leaves your skin feeling much softer and brighter.
3. Where would you most like to travel too?
Absolutely anywhere. I love to travel and I am always open to seeing new place, though I am more of a city girl than a beach one.
4. What is your dream job?
Editor of Vogue. That has been my dream job since I was about 8 years old.
5. What is the one thing that you would love to do if you had no responsibilities and money was not an issue?
Travel the world (and shop extensively in each country!)
6. What is the most charitable thing you have ever done?
I have previously volunteered and do donate to causes that are close to my heart. I am a firm believer however that sometimes the smaller acts of kindness can be just as important and I do try to do something nice for someone each day (after I’ve had my coffee!)
7. What is your signature scent?
Chanel – Coco Mademoiselle
8. What is your go to nail polish colour?
I usually get shellac on my nails, but when I don’t I love the No7 gel shine range from Boots. They have great colours and it doesn’t chip too easy when I type.
9. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
In ten years time, I hope to have turned my blog into a career and to be using my Marketing degree as part of this. I also envision some Chanel bags.
10. What celebrity would you love to go out to dinner with?
Quentin Tarantino, I’d love to know what goes on in that man’s head.
11. What’s your life’s ambition?
To be happy, healthy & successful ❤
11 Random Facts About Me
- I’m such a foodie and love going out for dinner – I spend all my money on food!
- I’m big into baking and always bake a cake for birthdays & special occasions.
- Elephants are my favourite animals.
- I’m a huge Liverpool supporter, which can be tough at times.
- I am far too sarcastic for my own good.
- I am an only child hence why my parent’s craziness rubbed off on me so much.
- I hate scary movies, I am the biggest chicken on the planet.
- Most people in my family refer to me as ‘Pixie’ – I’ve always been a bit of a fairy.
- I have the biggest appetite out of anyone I know – the struggle is real.
- The Lion King is the only movie that has ever made me cry.
- My favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird.
Here are my Questions:
- Have you any hidden talents?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Who’s style do you admire the most?
- What’s the one product you couldn’t live without?
- What’s the best advice you have ever been given?
- What’s your signature dish?
- When are you at your happiest?
- Who / what inspired you to start your blog?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What has been your proudest moment? (to date)
The Blogs I nominate (and have been loving lately!) are below and don’t forget to check out Bella and Vogue. It’s great to see everyone supporting one another as we are all realistically in the same boat; trying to do something we love.
Also don’t forget to come & say Hi on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter ❤
Until Next Time My Loves
Blogs I nominate:
Photo Credit: http://www.pinterest.com / http://www.kellyrunsforfood.com / http://www.one-happy-mama.com